- Administrative system related analysis, design and development.
- The installation and maintenance of the institute’s servers.
- The installation and maintenance of all the internet and phone lines.
- The design and maintenance for the conference rooms’ equipments.
- Purchase and technical support of computers for faculties and staffs.
- Supply all kinds of computer parts and equipments for faculties and staffs.
- The construction and maintenance of the machine room for IIS and CITI.
- The construction and maintenance for the Uninterruptible Power Supply.
- The design and maintenance for the attendance system, entrance system and monitor system.
The network device of our institute is located in room 301 of the New IIS Building. It is equipped with a firewall, virtual private network server, file server, domain name server, DHCP server, mail server, web server, server for both administrative system and research system, CA server, server for attendance system, server for the monitor and real-time conference recording system. Every floor is equipped with network printer. Scanner and other facilities are available for all staff members outside room 301. On the second floor of the New IIS Building is the newly built machine room.
Our serves include:
- Administrative serves
Online system includes:
- Report system on all kinds of related issues: telephone and computer support, office environment related support, administrative online system support, etc.
- Application for certificate authority, IIS account, English editing service, access to internet and long distance phone and other computer related utilities.
- Attendance and security management.
- Space management: Utilization of laboratories pace, reservation and real-time information for meeting rooms.
- Human resource system: report and resignation of staffs, related personnel information, attendance, overtime application, daily to do list, announcement, etc.
- Purchase system: keep track of the purchasing process from start to finish.
- Accounting system: budget management.
- Equipment management.
- Machine room and server cabinet management, distribution of power and IP.
- Systems specifically design for research fellows: managing personal web-page, inviting visiting scholars, evaluating his/her assistants, managing project, managing research funds and budge control.
- Serves for the Public
- Conference system: Functions includes online submission, paper review, online registration, credit card payment and information management, as well as onsite services.
- Gym Reservation system
- Reservation and case application system.
- Budget estimation and approval system.