Fred Biing-Hwang Juang (Chair)
- Academician, Academia Sinica
- Motorola Foundation Chair Professor and Georgia Reseaerch Alliance Eminent Scholar, Georgia Institute of Technology
Immersive Acoustics , Shared Reality, Speech Recognition and Understanding
- Media Communications Lab, University of Southern California
Multimedia Data Compression, Communication and Networking, Big Visual Data Analytics, and Information Forensics and Security.
- William H. Gates Professor of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering, Harvard University
Complexity Theory, Database Systems, VLSI Design, Parallel Computing, Computer Networks, Network Security, Wireless Communications, and Networking of Unmanned Aerial Systems.
- École Polytechnique, Laboratoire d'Informatique (LIX)
Future processors and systems that provide high performance, power efficiency and high reliability.
- Electrical and Computer Engineering Department, University of Maryland
Wireless Communications and Networking, Information Forensics and Security, Multimedia Communications and Signal Processing, Bioinformatics and Biomedical Imaging, Signal Processing Algorithms and Architectures.
- Ralph M. and Catherine V. Fisher Professor
- Department of Computer Science, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Architecture, Compilers and Parallel Computing, Systems and Networking, Theory and Algorithms , Artificial Intelligence, Programming Languages, Formal Systems, and Software Engineering, Database and Information Systems, Graphics, Visualization, and HCI, Scientific Computing, Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
- UIC Distinguished Professor and Wexler Chair in Information Technology
- Department of Computer Science, University of Illinois at Chicago
Big Data, Data Mining, Social Network, Privacy Preserving Data Publishing, Data Stream, Database Systems, and Internet Applications and Technologies
- Human Genome Center, Institute of Medical Science, The University of Tokyo
Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, Genome Informatics, Discovery Science
- Sr. Executive Vice Dean
- School of Engineering and Applied Science
- Richard Dicker Professor
- Electrical Engineering Department Computer Science Department,
- Digital Video and Multimedia (DVMM) Lab
- Columbia University
Multimedia Signal Processing & Communication, Video Indexing, Wireless/Mobile Video, Multimedia Authentication Watermarking
Press Ctrl+P to print from browser